Sunday 8 December 2013

Factory Farming

Sorry for the long hiatus, but we've all been extremely busy. I know this information black-out must have been worrying, especially for all the parents who rely on this blog as the sole view into their children's life. That is why I've resolved to revitalize the blog, and once again have frequent entries.

This is a picture I took on the Kibbutz of some workshoppers trying to play with the calves, moments before being bitten. (Sorry Mom and Dad that I'm not in this one, because I'm behind the camera.)


Now I don't quite understand how factory beef farming is consistent with our ideals, but it's a taboo subject to bring up so I keep my questions to myself. I don't want a repeat of what happened to Abraham last year. Fingers crossed that none of the Kibbutz Elders read my blog!

We've been working on a music video, which is currently in post-production. Hopefully it will be completed and posted on the blog in a couple of weeks, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment