Thursday 17 October 2013

Introduction

Concerned with the level of journalistic integrity in the other Workshop blogs, and noticing a distinct lack of any blogs from Kvutsah 3, I have decided to start my own blog.

Here's what you can expect from this blog. It will give you the inside scoop on all the kvustah 3 happenings. I'll keep inside jokes to a minimum. I'll translate any Hebrew I use. And I'll give a hard-hitting, critical, descriptive, emotional account of Workshop 63 affairs.

For ease of access, I would recommend making this blog your homepage. You could also just bookmark it, but that will be slower.

Feel free to give your feedback, and ask questions! I would be more than happy to answer any question about Workshop 63, no matter how detailed.

It's time for toranut (cooking), so bye for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment