Sunday 20 October 2013

Muscle Farm

So what exactly are we harvesting on Kibutz Chadar Ochell? For Asher, Jacob Faber, and myself, it's been muscle! This months reaping has certainly been a bumper crop, as can been seen in this picture.
We are having a competition to see who can be the most muscular by the end of Workshop. I'll let you be the judge of who's in the lead so far.

Now I know what you're thinking: "Max is just going to say that there isn't going to be a Kvutsah 3 Bash this year, even though it happens every year." First of all: no need to keep your thoughts to yourself. Post a comment on the blog! Secondly, fortunately for you, I don't expect my fellow Workshoppers to read this blog (why would they, I'm on Workshop with them!), so I can give you the full low-down. Currently we have several themes being considered, each with their own passionate supporters. Morty and Tzeitel are vying for the position of Rosh (boss); hopefully this won't damage their friendship. Despite the conflict, I believe this experience will help us grow as a Kvutsah.

I've been getting increasingly frustrated during peulot, as I'm such a strong post-modernist, and my kvutsah members have such black and white, modernist views. But I suppose it's all part of the Workshop experience, and anyways, who am I to say anyone else's opinion is wrong?

That's all for now. We were told to pack our bags for a surprise trip tomorrow, so stay tuned!  


1 comment:

  1. You packed your bags for a trip to Menchies? How much stuff do you have to bring just for fro-yo?

    ReplyDelete